Monday, July 21, 2008

Fun stuff

We've been quite busy as of late just doing lots of fun things! We are winding down for summer, or so I'd like to think. We've actually been busier than ever! Jamie's been hard at work building our bookshelves (pictures to come later), today began the first day of Summer Adventure (aka Bible School) at church, and we've been making trips to the public library, the Botanical Garden, and various other fun places! School begins in about 2 weeks, and I still haven't bought supplies, yet! Agh!! But, I thought I'd share some pictures of the fun things we've been doing...




Summer sure is fun! At the beginning of summer, I have to admit I was a bit concerned about spending every day 24/7 with Melody and Gannon. After all, we are all a bit spoiled with having small breaks from one another during the school year. And while I've had my "I'm-losing-my-mind,-please-someone-get-me-out-of-here!" moments, overall it has really been fun to be with my kids so much. I've tried to keep our summer light and fun, and I feel as though this goal has been accomplished!

One last thing, and I have to include it because I'm so super-proud of Gannon.. he's (I think..knock on wood!) figured out the staying dry at night thing! He's gotten naptime down pat, and the past several nights he's kept his bed dry all night as well! He'll be so embarrassed by this photo later in life, but I am the Mommy so I can put it on my blog if I want..

No comments: