Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy New Year!

So, I'm not one to make resolutions at the New Year, typically. However, Jamie and I have decided to join Weight Watchers together. I've been talking about it for a while, and he knows that I'll do better if I have a buddy doing it with me (aka...him), so we're starting this week! I was on WW before becoming pregnant with Gannon, and I did pretty well. I think the main difference was that I was working full-time, and so I went with a group from work and we all supported one another. That was a BIG help, and I also only ate the food I took to work with me. Now that I'm home all the time, I have the dreaded Kitchen always lurking, so I'm hoping to do okay on it this time. Last time I wanted to lose 15-20 pounds and I actually lost 13 before getting pregnant. This time I need to lose a bit more, so I'm aiming for 20 pounds to start with. So, wish me luck!!

We had a great trip to Lake Lure, NC. The kids seemed to really have a good time. There's certainly not as much to do in the Winter, but we found ways to stay indoors in the warmth while still having fun. Once I figure out how to post a picture, I'll do that! :)

The only other thing I thought of for this year is to try and be better at sending/recognizing my family's birthdays/anniversaries, etc. I've not been very good at keeping up with this in the past, so maybe I can do better this year!

What about anybody else? Any resolutions?

No comments: