Happy President's Day!
Here is my list of thankfuls for the week:
1. flying kites and playing outdoors on the warm days
2. my children's laughter
3. an interesting, but nonetheless GOOD report from the doctor!
4. more clothes than we need so that I can consign some of them (I don't know HOW in the world I still have clothes from when the kids were babies...didn't I give all of those away??)
6. friendships within our neighborhood (I love being able to walk around the corner to hang out with friends)
7. the anticipation of a tax return (yahhoo!)
8. the "bug man" as we call him..aka the pest control guy who came and eradicated a big nest of nasty bugs alongside our house
9. going on walks
10. getting a whole week's worth of a good night's sleep
There you have it. Here's hoping you have a fun-filled, blessed week!