Sunday, March 16, 2008

Goodwill Hunting

I tried something a few days ago which I never thought I would....I shopped at the local Goodwill store! Now, I don't have anything against Goodwill, I just have never gone inside before. They recently relocated the one in Hsv to the south end, near my son's school. I make donations there a few times a year, but it used to be in a not-so-great part of town, so I never went inside. Well, the other day a friend of mine said that she had found some great stuff in there for her daughter, most of it with the tag from Target still on it (I guess Target donates a lot of extra clothing there). So, I decided to go for it.

Here's what I got:
a brand new pair of shorts for my son
brand new swim trunks for my son
brand new shirt and skirt for my daughter
a pair of barely used dress shoes for my son
a brand name pair of jeans for me

All of that (most of it BRAND NEW) for only $15!!!!

Wow...ok, I'm sold now! :)

Go Goodwill!

No comments: