Thursday, October 4, 2007

Oven Woes continued...

It's now been 3 long weeks since my oven went out on me. The oven guy finally came last Friday to take our circuit board; however, he said he couldn't ship it out until this past Monday and it has to be sent to Houston. The oven guy is not the most efficient person in this world. I haven't been impressed. Lord knows when we'll get the repaired part back! As a result, my children have been craving muffins something horrible (they're addicted). I finally broke down and went to my parents house to do some cooking. My parents are out of town this week, so I have been going over every day to feed their dog, Chester. On Tuesday we all went over and I cooked dinner, muffins, and another dinner to freeze for later. I'm crossing my fingers that our circuit board is returned speedily and I can resume my normal culinary habits. :) Now, I don't cook every night, but I do try to make dinner at least 3-4 times a week. I also make breakfast for the kids several days a week so we don't end up eating cereal every day. I just hope my oven works after all this..

No comments: