Thursday, August 7, 2008

Goodwill Hunting Part II

The last time I went to Goodwill, I got a really great deal. Since it has been a while since I visited other than to make donations, I thought I'd go check out Goodwill again today. I didn't leave disappointed.

Here is what I got:

2 collared shirts for Jamie
a pair of winter boots for me
a pair of shorts for Gannon
a blouse for me
a full-size BRAND NEW backpack for Gannon

All of this for about $18. Can you believe it??? The backpack alone probably retails for $15, the boots for at least $40, the shirts for probably around $40, etc etc. What a great bargain! I'm washing it all now, since it is Goodwill and I'm sure many things come from smoking homes.

I'm still a fan.

2 comments:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

I am so proud of you and have thought many times that I should go... and blog about it... and steal your title!!

Jenny said...

I'm SOooooo creative. ;P You should go, though! It's an experience..